INCREDIBLE SEASON

Yes, I know that we are only in the 8th matchday, but I think is the most equality season in the last years. There are 4-5 teams on top (Our ZENIT among them, of course) but there are a lot of teams with 7 points... I LIKE THIS LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4 комментария

Для добавления комментария, Вам необходимо авторизоваться
  • vadimm
    29.04.2007 в 10:59
    2zenitfansmadrid1

You are russian or spain, if second its amazing?

Russian League is crazy )
  • SonyBluetooth
    29.04.2007 в 11:46
    Unfortunately , Russian League is very dirty... :-(
  • Ace
    30.04.2007 в 12:40
    Everything is quite good except Zenit FC. Too many people r unhappy with team perfirmances despite results of the games. Like first Mourinho's season when everyone titled Chelsea as killef of the football. same happens now: Zenit gets points in very average games.
  • zenitfansmadrid1
    01.05.2007 в 06:33
    Vadimm, I´m Spanish, don´t you know web of ZFM (Zenit Fans Madrid)???? https://zenitfansmadrid.esp.st There, you can watch about me and about Zenit´s Fan Club.

To all: Yes, I know that Russian League is not the best, but maybe, some years from far, it´ll be better
  • zenitfansmadrid1
    29.04.2007 в 10:07
    Yes, I know that we are only in the 8th matchday, but I think is the most equality season in the last years. There are 4-5 teams on top (Our ZENIT among them, of course) but there are a lot of teams with 7 points... I LIKE THIS LEAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • zenitfansmadrid1
    29.04.2007 в 10:07