Музыка из клипов 5-ого канала ?

Кто помнить какая песня звучала в клипе про матч Торпедо-металлург - Зенит , и кто ее исполняет ?

А то сегодня опять услышал ее , и вспомнил что давно хотел ее найти .
4 комментария

Для добавления комментария, Вам необходимо авторизоваться
  • kort
    01.07.2004 в 12:49
    "Санта Эсмиральда". Если захочешь найти, покупай CD саундтрека фильма "Убить Билла - 1". Там не оригинал, а ремейк. Оригинал 19... лохматого года. Где его найти - не знаю.
  • Blackie
    01.07.2004 в 03:12
    Ссылка на ремикс

Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood(SANTA ESMERALDA)

https://dl.zvuki.ru/3/0298/mp3/10.mp3
  • Алик Солунин
    01.07.2004 в 05:33
    C сайта https://www.70disco.com/santa.htm

Don't let me be misunderstood by Santa Esmeralda 1977

The original version is 14 min 20 sec. There is also a mix of 6 min 40 sec. Original label Evasion Music S.a. Try this CD The best of Santa Esmeralda (Dig it International S.r.l., an Italian label). But you should find also under Sony label 1993.

A studio group performing in the disco-style of the late 70s, Santa Esmeralda made the US charts in 1977-78 with dance-oriented remakes of two songs originally popularized by the British group the Animals in the 60s. Santa Esmeralda featured vocalist Leroy Gomez (b. Cape Cod, Massachusetts, USA), a multi-instrumentalist who had played with Elton John, Tavares and others before taking the Santa Esmeralda position. The group recorded two of Gomez's songs, a cover of Van Morrison 's 'Gloria' and the Animals hit 'Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood'. An album was built around those songs and itself reached number 25 on Casablanca Records in the US in late 1977, while 'Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood' made it to number 15. For the follow-up, the Animals' 'House Of The Rising Sun', Gomez was not involved, and the single peaked at number 78. No other singles charted, but a final album charted in late 1978 before the group's name was retired.
  • rodocop
    01.07.2004 в 06:09
    Blackie,

мегаБЧС тебе за ссылку!

Испытал "чувство глубокого удовлетворения" !

Санта-Эсмеральда форэва!

СЗОТ
  • Asiat 83
    30.06.2004 в 06:35
    Кто помнить какая песня звучала в клипе про матч Торпедо-металлург - Зенит , и кто ее исполняет ?

А то сегодня опять услышал ее , и вспомнил что давно хотел ее найти .