Russian language

Well, after see your reaction about my messages in english... Don´t worry, I´ll try to translate everything writen in russian. But, if you speak English and you don´t mind, PLEASE, try to write in English, ok????

In my web, it not allowed to write in russian, but don´t worry, YOU CAN WRITE IN RUSSIAN, ok?

SPASIBO
4 комментария

Для добавления комментария, Вам необходимо авторизоваться
  • GC
    11.03.2007 в 10:03
    Ok, everything's normal, it's always more easy to read a text than to write, jejeje. Sure we can understand each other ;)
  • DraKin
    12.03.2007 в 08:17
    Zenitfansmadrid1,

Keep up the good work! It was interesting to find out that Arshavin was the only player that did not want to take a picture with your friend. I mean, he is just a football player and we should not expect him to be a nice and friendly individual off the pitch. His job after all is to play football. Still I'm kind of sad to find out that about him because this game is all about fans (or at least it should be) and if there is not connection between the players and the supporters then the whole thing loses meaning. Well, these were just some of my thoughts after I've read the "history" section on your website. Again, best of wishes to you and good luck to Real (with the way they are playing right now they will need it).
  • ILay
    12.03.2007 в 10:08
    Goldstream

realmente no hablo espanol. Pero creo que nuestros amigos espanoles no se opondrian si hablamos algun ingles?
  • zenitfansmadrid1
    12.03.2007 в 10:25
    Ilay, no problem... if you want to speak in russian, problem but little ;-))) because I´ll try to translate it...

Go to new forum in https://zenitfansmadrid.esp.st and write something with your opinion about webpage, or about whatever you want to...
  • zenitfansmadrid1
    11.03.2007 в 05:43
    Well, after see your reaction about my messages in english... Don´t worry, I´ll try to translate everything writen in russian. But, if you speak English and you don´t mind, PLEASE, try to write in English, ok????

In my web, it not allowed to write in russian, but don´t worry, YOU CAN WRITE IN RUSSIAN, ok?

SPASIBO